"Family, Educators, and Community united in providing quality education for lifelong learning in a changing world."
HTRS Public Schools, located at 810 Central Avenue in Humboldt, includes grades pre-school through 12th grade in one location. With the completion of a three story addition in late 2015, the HTRS Public Schools building is a wonderful environment for students in our community.
Visit our school website.
HTRS students and teachers strive for a high level of academics
- Exemplary rating for quality of assessments and student scores for reading, math, and writing in a 4th, 8th and 11th grades. Both at the state and federal levels.
- School Digger ranks Nebraska schools by most recently reported test scored in math/reading:
- HTRS Elementary tied for 1st out of 451 schools.
- HTRS Middle School ranked 2nd out of 102 schools.
- HTRS High School ranked 5th out of 264 schools.
- College Credit Courses through Peru State College
- Southeast Community College
- Courses for high school credit recovery
- Alternative High School setting available
- Preschool provided 5 days a week both morning and afternoons
- Headstart Program available at the Humboldt site and in the nearby town of Table Rock
- For more information, visit: http://www.senca.org/youthservices.htm
HTRS students excel in a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Peru State College
"Campus of a Thousand Oaks", an arboretum campus, is nestled in historic southeast Nebraska. The State's first college, Peru State offers a unique mix of innovative online and traditional classroom undergraduates and graduate programs, including online graduate degrees in education and organizational management.
Peru State College is a member institution of the Nebraska State College System. For more information, visit www.peru.edu or call 1-800-742-4412.